मंगलवार, 24 जुलाई 2007
|Office||:||Distirct Red Cross Society Kurukshetra|
|Address||:||Red Cross Bhawan Sec-13 Urban State Kurukshetra|
|Honour Board||click Hare/|
The Indian Red Cross Society was incorporated under Parliament Act XV of 1920. It has State / UT Branches and Distt. Red Cross Society Kurukshetra is one of them.
The Managing Body is responsible for governance and supervision of the functions of the Society through a number of Sub Committees. The Secretary is the Chief Executive of the Society.
The Aim and Objectives of District Branch, Kurukshetra are as under: -
· Hospital Welfare, Community Health and Sanitation.
· Relief of Sick, Sufferings and wounded persons.
· Relief of Soldiers, Sailors, airmen and other military personnel of Govt. of Maternity and child welfare.
· To Organise Family Planning Programme.
· To Organise youth welfare activities and help to the youth wing (Junior Red Cross) of the Red Cross.
· Blood Transfusion Service.
· In Service training of Doctors, lady health visitors.
· Disaster and Emergency relief to all kinds.
· Assistance to St. John Ambulance Association and Charitable institutions approved by the State Branch of Indian Red Cross Society.